• or above

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
119 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
They say theseare likely to be divided between two key groups: young ""˜starters' aged between 17 and 29, for many of whom this will be their first car; and 45 to 70 year old ""˜empty nesters' who are looking for a stylish, reliable, good quality car. But what group do you fall into

·
Registered
119 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
I think the up would be for everyone in these days of high insurance and fuel cost,but will be nice to see who comes out on top

·
Registered
655 Posts
Certainly interesting to see the age demographic. Fab idea

·
Registered
1,635 Posts
I'm not in the two 'key' groups. Woohoo! I'm a rebel, or an early empty nester lolEdited by: bugbabe34

·
Registered
118 Posts
I hope there are some others in the 17-21 age group, I feel a bit of a loner!

·
Premium Member
1,179 Posts
its ok freya, i know there are others in your age group... im also a bit lonely in the 26-30 group too!

·
Registered
118 Posts
Thank god for another baby ha

·
Registered
54 Posts
I am feeling a bit young in this group! But I'm right in the middle of the 17-21 group so won't be the youngest!

·
Registered
118 Posts
Well you're younger than me as I'm just on the border lol

·
Premium Member
1,179 Posts
look at the getting to know you thread, everyone has put their age on there, and im sure someone was 17/18yrs old...

·
Registered
60 Posts
Don't know what to put - my mind age or my body age! You know when you are getting old because you have to scroll down three pages before you get to your birthdate when you are filling in forms online!

·
Registered
56 Posts
I'm on the verge of being a mid 40s empty nester (albeit I can see the conclusion of their sojourn at university seeing both my kids boomeranging right back). The Up is the perfect motor for my wife as we're moving close to a train station from which we'll both commute rather than driving. The added advantage is that both the kids can be insured for when they are at home

I've decided to downsize my Audi A6 Allroad to an A1. Had considered a second Up (as per my ID) but p/ex of the Allroad was problematic. So I'll stick with an Audi, albeit a more compact package.

In these austere times, the Up is a sensible motor but still funky and still very much a proper VW
Edited by: TwoUp

·
Registered
619 Posts
I'm in the 'empty nest' group but feel at times as if I should be in the Victor Meldrew category, especially when out on the roads. I wonder if I could get a PA system plumbed in to my car? I could thenroar 'I don't believe it' every time I'm cut up, tailgated or generally bulliedby the 'modern motorist'.

·
Registered
119 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
thats sounds so true :)mind age early 20's body late late 40's

1 - 20 of 21 Posts