Up Owners Club banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
can someone please share the exact dimensions of an air filter, im trying to order one but i'm unsure which one to choose

·
Registered
187 Posts
Hi there,
It's VW part #04C 129 620 C, with aftermarket versions available from most car parts stores (e.g. this one, BOSCH F 026 400 285 or FILTRON AP183/4).

·
Registered
14 Posts
Hi there,
It's VW part #04C 129 620 C, with aftermarket versions available from most car parts stores (e.g. this one, BOSCH F 026 400 285 or FILTRON AP183/4).
FILTRON AP183/4
Length [mm]:
Width [mm]:
Height [mm]:

BOSCH F 026 400 285
Length [mm]:
Width [mm]:
Height [mm]:

exactly what confuses me, the dimensions of those two you mentioned are quite different, so which one to choose?

·
Registered
187 Posts
That is a good question. I have to assume there is some tolerance, as it was ETKA that recommended both of them as alternatives:

Here are 2 other UK suppliers searched by the VW part number, where the suggested options are also slightly different sizes:

If you find one does/doesn't fit, please update us!

·
Registered
14 Posts
i've changed the air filter, both filters the old and the new one are mentioned in the earlier post with their exact specs, i've replaced the Bosch air filter with a Filtron one, even tho they differ in their dimensions at least on the paper i didn't notice any difference by the eye
here are some pics i made

Attachments

1 - 7 of 7 Posts