Up Owners Club banner

1 - 20 of 61 Posts

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Arrgghh somebody beat me to the air ride !!!!!Never mind eh.
Ps we are stocking Heko wind deflectors (way nicer than the dealers ones), wheels and H&R springs for ups plus some luxury mats for them which are a lot cheaper than the dealers.
We have a website on the way and will obviously offer discount for forum members.

Cheers
Al

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thats just when it's parked, you flick the (no pun intended) up switch to inflate the bags so the car lifts up making it drivable.Cool beans

·
Registered
145 Posts
Im also interested in the mats and how much would the air ride cost??

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Hi All, regarding the mats we have a logo being done at the moment which will be relevent to the up logo and available in different edging options using the same fixing system as vw uses,also made from similar materials that vw use on the £55 mats so very good quality not the usual recycled tyre material that leaves black rubber grains on your car floor.
I will confirm prices next week when i speak to the manufactuer.

Shame i have all these bits here but still waiting for my black up !

Air ride is in the region of £1600 fitted
but we can supply -35mm H&R springs a lot cheaper than that lol.
Edited by: waterwagens

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Hi,Looks awesome, i have a spare firestone kit here just need to make front struts for our up butproberbly makes more sense to put 35mm h&r's on seeing as we sell them.
Bilstein just made me some one off legs for our T5 van as a favour so we spent enough on that thing

·
Registered
9 Posts
from what i saw the up looked to have the polo front strut's with the drop link arb bracket's and the rear was very similar to a lupo being a seperate shock and spring affair, however the shock's looked very long, i'll be interested to see how low a coilover kit can get tbh as the rear spring's on the up black i test drove and looked at were very short to start with due to the depth of the rear floor/chassis .mitch.

1 - 20 of 61 Posts