Up Owners Club banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
All this wind and rain is really starting to put my Mii under a lot of strain! This morning, I went start up and it didn't want to start first time! When it eventually turned over, its sounded awful with the revs dipping even when not in gear! :(

Also went was on the motorway and my poor little car really struggled fighting against the wind and rain.. even had to drop down to 4th gear at some times!

go away this horrible weather!!

anybody else having troubles?

·
Registered
430 Posts
I doubt the weather caused your car not to start properly and run badly unless its been submurged in water? might be best to get it checked out...

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I have lost count the amount of times its been into Seat and they have turned round and said nothing is wrong with it!!

·
Registered
851 Posts
I've had the opposite experience. My up hasn't missed a beat in this weather and on a few occasions when i've driven through a few inches of standing water and expected the car to start misfiring at best or conking out at worst - again it hasn't missed a beat. You may have an intermittent electrical fault exacerbated by the wet conditions.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts