Up Owners Club banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just coming up to my first week's anniversary of being an Up! owner.

My faithful Polo (53 plate) was written off last Weds for what was no more than a dent between the drivers door and the rear wheel arch. The driver who hit my car in a car park was untraceable. An American who left his email address with an apologetic note, but then refused to reply to my emails and an email from the police.

I felt my luck was changing when I got a good offer from my insurance company for the Polo, and then sat in an Up! at my local dealership. I knew straight away this was the car I'd be buying. I went for a pre-registered 3-door Move Up! in tungsten silver with just 7 miles on the clock, but £2K off the price. The exterior and interior protection package was thrown in for free (all I could get given the big discount), and to my surprise so was Maps and More when I went to pick up the car last Thursday! It hadn't been mentioned at all during my earlier visit and test drive so was a real bonus as the one feature I would have liked in my new car was Bluetooth phone connectivity- now I have it.

I love my Up! Familiar but so much more refined than my Polo.

·
Registered
149 Posts
Glad to hear you have managed to come out of it happy with your new car. Sounds like you got a really good deal on the up!

Welcome to the forum.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts