Up Owners Club banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi, I just joined too, and my new Move Up is due at the dealers week after next. Can't wait! Am making the time go quicker by spending it in the sun in Greece :)

It's a pale blue one - haven't seen any others around yet. Anyone got any pics of one this colour?

Rosie

·
Super Moderator
3,147 Posts
Rosie, there are some nice pictures of the light blue dotted around the forum, Clowesa has one and its gorgeous.

welcome to the forum, enjoy your UP!...ps when did you order her?

·
Registered
705 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,179 Posts
Hi and welcome!

Good idea to go away somewhere sunny to pass some time before your up arrives, wish I'd though of that!

Yes, what interior option did you go for?

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Re the interior, I'm embarrassed to say I can't remember! It seems so long ago - I guess it'll be a surprise ..... I did however go for the maps pack and the winter pack - I love those heated seats :)

Rosie

·
Registered
1,862 Posts
Welcome... I have also just joined and everyone in the forum is lovely and welcoming :)

·
Premium Member
1,179 Posts
ah yes the heated seats... I know I should be needing to have to use them at this time of year, but I have been, especially on night journeys.... warm bottom = happy days!

·
Registered
956 Posts
Hi Rosie and welcome to the forum. Congrats on going for the light blue, I think it's quite a rarity. I've also got the light blue and it really is gorgeous. If you click on the link below and scroll down the page, you can see some pics of mine that show the colour up quite well.

http://www.upownersclub.co.uk/forum/cant-wait_topic1083_page2.html

The blue is actually a bit of a chameleon because it looks different colours in different lights but it really is a stunner.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts