Up Owners Club banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
811 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've already spotted an Up White in Hoton on the A60. Today I have seen two more in the same place. Just before 8 this morning I was following a black High Up BMT along the A60 and tonight at 5.15 I saw a red Citigo or Mii (not sure which) heading from Hoton to Wymeswold.

Are these any of you guys?

·
Registered
587 Posts
Nope but you may see mine about when I go to work in East Leake although come in via Kegworth and West Leake.

·
Registered
811 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Do you work for British Gypsum by any chance?

·
Registered
811 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Fair enough. I'll look out for you, I work for BG.

I saw another one in the same place this morning, I never see them anywhere else for some reason. It was a red Take Up with L plates this time.

·
Registered
811 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I spotted another 3 this morning in the space of a couple of miles along the same stretch of road - a bit bizarre really.

First a red 5 door Mii (or Citigo, I'm not sure) with L platesnear the Rempstone traffic lights, then an Up White and red 5 door Mii within a 100 yards at Prestwold. What is it with this bit of Leicestershire?

I gave them all a wave but got blank looks back....

·
Registered
587 Posts
Allybasher said:
Fair enough. I'll look out for you, I work for BG.

I saw another one in the same place this morning, I never see them anywhere else for some reason. It was a red Take Up with L plates this time.

Just round the corner from our Nick,rarelyget called to BG though.

·
Registered
811 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I'm actually based at Barrow Works but I go to East Leake pretty often, I'll keep an eye out for you.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts