Up Owners Club banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just got this baby last week, must say I love it so far!

1.0 75 High Up! BMT

New Wheels and tinted windows.

Edited by: skodacars

·
Registered
1,000 Posts
Lovely car. How can you get the fog lights to come on with just the DRL's?

·
Registered
467 Posts
Rednaxela said:
Lovely car. How can you get the fog lights to come on with just the DRL's?
DRL's are the same side lights.. Fog lights can be turned on only with side lights and main beam

·
Registered
12 Posts
Nydelig vogn Skodacar, jeg har selv en sort High Up, har du selv fået monteret chrome sidelister og den på bagklappen eller er den leveret sådan.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Listerne har jeg selv monteret, det originalt tilbehør fra Vw.Købt i Tyskland da priserne ligger noget under de danske.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
sorry
you guys are right, this forum should be in english only so that everybody can understand.Johnshaft asked where I got the chrome strips from, and I told him that it is original Vw parts and that I bought them i Germany because they are cheaper there than in Denmark.

·
Registered
1,862 Posts
Cool! that is what mine shoud look like!! (Including the chrome strip on the boot!)... although mine will have std wheels

·
Registered
1,635 Posts
I must say, I do think on a black, it looks weird without the rear tints. But maybe it's just what you get used to.

·
Registered
386 Posts
bugbabe34 said:
I must say, I do think on a black, it looks weird without the rear tints. But maybe it's just what you get used to.

If I could have had the choise, I would have gone for a tinted rear window but not for the tinted side rear windows. I really don't like them but do I have a choise

Btw, I asked my dealer if it was not too much trouble to get rid of them...

Oh well, I think I can live with it hahaha

·
Registered
532 Posts
no apology needed re the danish as far as I am concerned. Google translate helps with most of the words!

I wish I had the guts to change my new car. I am mr conservative.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts