Up Owners Club banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everyone! I ordered a light blue automatic move UP which I have just been informed today is in transit. Feels like i've been waiting years for it to arrive. I can only drive automatic so i'm just hoping it's not too awful to drive - can't be as bad as the peugeot 206 I have now surely!

·
Super Moderator
3,147 Posts
congratulations , nice choice and as you are in sunderland , you can watch the ship bringing it arrive at the tyne!

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Does anyone know what the vessel is called that comes to Tyne? I was under the impression my car would be going to grimsby so have been foolishly checking the progress of the Ems highway ship!

·
Registered
1,274 Posts
Hello fellow light blue asg soon to be owner! I collect mine on wednesday at 5.30 excited is a understatement!!!

·
Registered
1,172 Posts
Hi folks picking up my Candy White High Up ASG tomorrow afternoon
. Hope I can sleep tonight

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I wish mine was ready to be collected, still saying in transit. Does anyone know how long it takes once it reaches the dealership before I can pick it up?

·
Registered
114 Posts
I took a test drive in the ASG 60 bhp version and I loved it, it drives nice and smoothly. Sure it is not a 7-speed DSG, but the cost is much lower too. I ordered the 75 bhp ASG Seat Mii Style Sport with build-week 45.

·
Registered
114 Posts
Often they take about a week to two weeks for license plate registration and fitting some accessoiries, detailing, et cetera. This depends of course on how busy they are and how much stuff you ordered.

·
Registered
1,274 Posts
tor_valentine said:
Just got a text to say mine has arrived at Port of tyne Yay hope my turnaround at the dealer is as quick as yours
I think it depends what extras your dealer has to fit to it, and if they ordered them
In time, I ordered mud flaps and door sill trims to be fitted, the dealers got my car last friday and by sunday they where fitted and I collect on wednesday, try not to think about it I know its easier to say than do but im trying not to think about mine, but luckily we are bombed out with work and thats taken my mind off things but this time tomro I'll be clock watchin haha

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
still no update - been harrassing my dealer and he said it is STILL at the port of Tyne waiting for a truck to pick it up. Think they're just prolonging it on purpose now.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Hi everyone. I've just bought a second hand VW HIGH UP and I love it. I was wondering does anyone know the best place to get the maps and more navigational device with Bluetooth from? I've got parking sensors, electric sunroof and cruise control but it didn't come with the navigational device. Thanks x

·
Registered
197 Posts
Hi Rachie, you could of course get any VW dealer to order you one... But that's the expensive way to go. Suggest you keep an eye on the For Sale section here...

·
Registered
197 Posts
Hi Rachie, no problem, I'm quite new here myself! If on the main page you click on "VW Up forum", then scroll down you'll find a section called "classifieds", and the For Sale section is there. Hope that helps!

1 - 20 of 20 Posts