Up Owners Club banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My High UP! 5 door in white has just been built and I await delivery .. must say I am somewhat excited even though the motor is for my wife.

Has anyone any idea of the delivery time from build to dealer?

·
Registered
1,635 Posts
Welcome

There's the million dollar question. It does vary. Think you're looking at 3-4 weeks after build date.

·
Super Moderator
3,147 Posts
3-4 wks in UK, ireland may be different.....is it much more expensive in Ireland?

Oh, Welcome to the forum

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
bizarrely I don't know what the final invoice price was, the wife did the deal .. she ordered the High Up! which with the sound upgrade, the list price is about ‚¬13500 (stg£10900) .. so what ever discount she managed to get I'm not sure.

As for delivery, my Skoda Superb Estate took 3 weeks from build week to delivery last March and in 2007 my Golf GTi too 2 weeks from Build to delivery.

Fingers crossed that it take less than three weeks as my wife will be carless!

If will be a bit of a difference from the GTi for her, but she is adamant that it is what she wants

·
Super Moderator
3,147 Posts
tfp2000 said:
If will be a bit of a difference from the GTi for her, but she is adamant that it is what she wants 
Just think of all the euros you'll save.....Gti to up, you could re-float Greece with the savings

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
the GTi was a thirsty beast alright .. more so the way it was driven, it just kept wanting to move quicker than it was going !!!

there will have to be a weekend car in garage now with the two practical cars getting the day to day driving .. an old V8 Luxobarge or something!

·
Premium Member
1,179 Posts
welcome, sure your wife will love her up, its pretty nippy for a little engine!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts