Up Owners Club banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Yes we are another couple who have succumbed to the charms of Up! We checked out Yaris Hybrid, Pug 308 (quite nice), Piccanto, Mazda 2, Corsa, etc. and kept coming back to Up! So after a bit of haggling my wife selected a light blue High Up with sound pack, accident avoidance, spare wheel with light blue dash and cornsilk/grey seats. Hope the combination ends up looking okay?? Now we are just pondering adding the sun-roof.............. Looking forward to it coming in 12 weeks +/- !

·
Registered
811 Posts
Sounds good. I have got a light blue High Up and I may be biased but I think that it is the best colour, so excellent choice. I really wanted the cornsilk dash but didn't want to wait - I wish I had in retrospect.

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hi, I'M SURE YOURS LOOKS GREAT. MAY I ASK IF YOU ARE STILL ENJOYING YOUR NEW CAR? SOME PEOPLE SEEM TO CRITICAL OF THE FRONT LIGHTS. DO YOU FIND THEM LACKING?

·
Registered
176 Posts
tiger885 said:
Hi, I'M SURE YOURS LOOKS GREAT. MAY I ASK IF YOU ARE STILL ENJOYING YOUR NEW CAR? SOME PEOPLE SEEM TO CRITICAL OF THE FRONT LIGHTS. DO YOU FIND THEM LACKING?

Believe me the car's are great & you wont regret it. As for the headlights, you are hearing complaints from a tiny minority. The light they provide is ok but these are better and easy to change

·
Registered
587 Posts
tiger885 said:

The standard lights are OK, I have however upgraded the bulbs on my to better ones and they are fine even on a dark country lane.

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
That's great. Thank you for replying. I've ordered exactly those bulbs as you suggest just in case needed though it does seem strange that VW seems to have skimped in this regards.

·
Registered
592 Posts
Seen somewhere on this forum that sunroof orders can delay delivery - not sure it that is still the case.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts