Up Owners Club banner

any news on the official armrest?

4K views 10 replies 7 participants last post by  BigladUK 
#1 ·
Has anyone heard anything about this extra? Availability and price etc?
Its on my Christmas list..

#2 ·
I just picked up my Up and asked about the OEM VW armrest but there was still no news. Then I gave him the OEM Seat partnumber which he entered in the VW-parts program and he ordered it immediately without any problem.Hope to have it soon because I'm used to it in my other car and do miss it in this one.

#3 ·
Look forward to hearing if its any good... If its too flimsy, il gove it a miss!

#4 ·
GunSpeed said:
I just picked up my Up and asked about the OEM VW armrest but there was still no news. Then I gave him the OEM Seat partnumber which he entered in the VW-parts program and he ordered it immediately without any problem.Hope to have it soon because I'm used to it in my other car and do miss it in this one.
Is the part number 1SL061100 by any chance? If so, what was the price if you don't mind me asking?

#5 ·
bazves said:
Is the part number 1SL061100 by any chance? If so, what was the price if you don't mind me asking?

1SL061100is the correct number and here in Belgium it is 157‚¬ plus placement

I've seen pictures of it in an Up and it looked ok, hope it's the same irl.

But since you have a Mii the colormatch should be 100%

#7 ·
Centre armrest is something I will definitely be wanting. Contrary to others' experiences, my VW Parts dept said they could see the item on their system (I'd quoted the SEAT part number) but told me they were 'not allowed to order it because it was not VW". However, they gave me the phone no. of two others to try. On 6 Nov 2012 both of these said "Yes, there are two in stock in the UK at ------- (I didn't get the name of the place but apparently it's a depot near Milton Keynes). One said price is £115 the other siad its £110.04 incl vat; no choice nor details re colour. I understand full fitting instructions come with the armrest. I have also looked at the instructions on-line - but at the moment I cannot find the link!

If you go to the thread "Up! BlackGunSpeed" around 27 October 2012 - try http://www.upownersclub.co.uk/forum/up-black-gunspeed_topic1857_page9.html - you will find some photos of fitting in progress.

Edited by: PeterWestSussex

#10 ·
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.