Up Owners Club banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone running stage2 with Milltek downpipe/other brand?
In that case what other modifications?
Benched HP? And/Or 100-200 acceleration times? or any simular data?

·
Registered
300 Posts
FFS here we go again.
Please search the forum as everything you want has been flogged to death.

·
Registered
109 Posts
Not sure what the above argument is about but if the Stage 2 thing is serious then there will be a couple of cars with downpipes and stage 2 in the next month or so.

·
Registered
147 Posts
No argument, it's just Stage this & stage that is banded around quite a bit on car forums, but this can mean so many different levels of tune/ modification. No beef my end(y)

·
Registered
109 Posts
Simply.

Stage 1 will reach between 140 and 145 bhp from no mods up to milltek cat back and an air filter if you look at a reliable tuner like JBS.

Stage 2 is unknown so far in UK but a good estimate would be 10 bhp plus more with a downpipe and remap when you look at the results othres have got in other countries. We will see soon.

·
Registered
300 Posts
Not sure what the above argument is about but if the Stage 2 thing is serious then there will be a couple of cars with downpipes and stage 2 in the next month or so.
No argument, theirs just stuff that's done to death on here and still is (check out "How many chances a new UP! GTI is coming?" Zzzzzzz) It just gets a bit tiresome when people lazily ask the same questions or make the same points without simply searching the forum for previous threads leading to the usual characters jumping on board and were off again for weeks and months on end :(

·
Registered
1,530 Posts
I love the whole stage this and that way of tuning as if buying a package of parts is how to "tune" a car.

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
In my world Stage2 is downpipe + catback. any other mods are just extras as IC/Intake etc.
Stage 3 is different Turbo...

1 - 17 of 17 Posts