Up Owners Club banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
338 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Loving Forza Horizon 5. Graphics are absolutely gorgeous and gameplay is brilliant. Anyone else feeling the love for the game ? Still no Up GTI sadly.

·
Registered
89 Posts
Loving Forza Horizon 5. Graphics are absolutely gorgeous and gameplay is brilliant. Anyone else feeling the love for the game ? Still no Up GTI sadly.
I'm really enjoying it but have to say, the car selection is pretty disappointing. Sure, a few new cars, but it feels like they just took the Forza Horizon 3 & 4 roster and put it in Mexico.
Would love to have an Up GTI in the game, with engine swaps :LOL:

·
Registered
338 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I have been a fan since FH1 and yes it's more of the same. Hopefully, more interesting cars will be given as seasonal bonuses. Driving around Mexico you recognise roads and other features that have been copied from previous horizons and DLC but it's still a great driving game.

So far I have managed to three star all the PR stunts, speed zones, traps and drift zones. I have also completed 248/250 bonus boards and just need the ones on the island in the lake and the hotel balcony!

An Up GTi with AWD conversion and engine upgrade would be a hoot to drive round Mexico.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts