Up Owners Club banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
214 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I wonder if there is a way to fit a proper Satnav System that will talk to the cars Audio and does all that the Navigon/Garmin thing does. I have never been a fan of them but liked it's integration but I am not bothered about the logbook or blue trainer because it is not accurate in the slightest.

Navigon just had the most awful interface, bad touch sensitivity and well sometimes just will not let you enter a postcode you want it will let you go to where it wants you to go to soTimbuktu suits it really.

I am off to an interview tomorrow and have to dust off our 7 year old Tom Tom which does not run on battery at all then we have to keep it plugged in at all times to get it to work but it is usually very accurate and lets me enter what I want.

·
Registered
1,274 Posts
I don't know if it poss but I wished they used tomtom but I think renault have a tomtom contract. I like tomtom always used them, even the tomtom iphone app, used it in america it was £40 and the usa car hire company wanted $40 to rent one but because I bought it I have it for good with all free map updates!

1 - 2 of 2 Posts