Up Owners Club banner

1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi! We're collecting our Mii next week, and just wanted to pop in to say hello :)
I can't find a Mii specific forum, so thought I'd join up here!
Edited by: Chojin

·
Registered
265 Posts
hey there, I,m test driving one of those in the morning

I also failed to find a mii forum. There is a section on cupra net but it didn't seem very inviting. The Veedubbers are a more friendly crowd

·
Premium Member
3,147 Posts
All enthusiasts for the model and general good banter welcome!

·
Registered
1,862 Posts
They are similar enough! Welcome! :)

·
Registered
956 Posts
Hi Chojin, I'm sure everyone will agree that you're more than welcome on here and it'll be nice to get an actual owners take on the pro's and cons of one of the up!s alter ego's.

Want to tell us more about the spec/colour/interior etc that you've gone for?

·
Registered
1,635 Posts
Hello and welcome

I'm sure you can cope with us (in the majority) saying we prefer the Up! when it comes to comparisons.
Edited by: bugbabe34

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Oh my, what a nice welcome :D thanks guys!

Weeeelll a little bit of background story: We have a mk4 Golf GTI which after 14 years of service (3 of which to us), is starting cost lots and lots of money to keep getting fixed, silly things like the wiper arms keep seizing, and now she's losing power randomly. It was time to trade her in :(

I really loved the look and the idea of the Up! So we set about looking at them and test driving the variants. I love the way they drive and am really impressed by the maps + more pack so was pretty much sold on the idea.

Availability (as I'm sure you all know) is quite tight on the Up! And seeing as we needed a car soon, we decided to look at its brother and sister.
A test drive of the Citigo and the Mii later and we both agree the Mii wins it. Both on looks and what you get for the money!
We've ordered it an SE in white (60ps) and had the dealer throw in go faster stripes and the Seat equivalent of Maps + More.

Roll on next week :DEdited by: Chojin

·
Registered
24 Posts
The Maps & More equivalent is free on all SEAT Mii until 30 Sept. Ithink the seast are better than Skoda and the steel wheels on the S look cool

·
Registered
214 Posts
Chojin said:
Hi! We're collecting our Mii next week, and just wanted to pop in to say hello :)
Under It's skin it is the same car so welcome to the forum.

·
Registered
214 Posts
SiJ2000 said:
They are similar enough! Welcome! :)
Says you are a senior member, how rude LOL.

How is Stanmore these days?? Used to live on September way in a lovely flat up till 2004 when we moved to Surrey.

·
Registered
1,862 Posts
It's sunny at the moment! :)

·
Registered
1,382 Posts
"Are Mii owners welcome here?"

No. Go away.

Aw shucks, yes welcome, lovely car, not seen one in the metal yet, but the Up and Citigo look nice. Hope you enjoy it. I think we are tolerable. And the other forum members are friendly. Especially if you post photos of your new motor on the forum.
<h1>
</h1>

·
Registered
587 Posts
Chojin said:

Have you had a look at www.seatcupra.net very good forum and has its own Mii section although not that well populated yet with the Mii having only just hit the roads. I am new here but seems a very pleasant place to be

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
A 'lil update - collected the Mii today, it's a cheeky little car to say the least!
Obligatory pic:

Edited by: Chojin

·
Registered
956 Posts
Wow, that's a really nice looking motor Chojin, and more like the up! than I remember from other photo's I've seen(still prefer the rear window shape of the up! though). The stripes look fab too.

Now we just need some pics of the interior.

·
Registered
367 Posts
That looks really good - not a lot of difference in these cars at all.

·
Registered
604 Posts
nice choose of colour,dose is have blue / silver indicator lights and have you fitted them your self or or they factory issue?

1 - 20 of 36 Posts