Up Owners Club banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
462 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all

I was wondering if there was any plans of doing a meet up I appreciate that would prob have to do a north and south ? Would be good to put face to user names and see lots of different colours and option that I should have bought?

·
Registered
1,862 Posts
We used to do that in the VW EOS club... Was fun...

We used to meet in watford as it was near all the motorways...

·
Registered
1,862 Posts
We used to meet at TGIs off st albans rd... Near the M1 and M25 crossover in watford...

We wd chat for a bit and do pics in the car park, then have a quick bite...

Was good fun!Edited by: SiJ2000

·
Super Moderator
3,147 Posts
I'm up for a Scottish version

·
Registered
1,635 Posts
Midlands would be better for me, somewhere central. Watford is a three hour round trip from here.

Maybe we need to post some ideas for places and ask members to put their name against the location they would like to attend and see how that pans out.

·
Registered
1,862 Posts
Due to people having other plans too... There will probably be multiple ones at different times/locations anyway...

·
Registered
189 Posts
Hi, I'm up for a meeting in the north, we're in york and unlikely to get delivery before christmas but are up for a meeting before that.

·
Registered
462 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I think as someone else said that it will maybe worth doing a regional meets

I am in Guildford so Watford works for me

Maybe we should start new threads ?

·
Registered
523 Posts
I think it will be tricky to get everyone together on a regular basis, Maybe a regional show or an event would be a good starting point? Did lots of events when I had my MINI and made some great friends. We did some great runs that went through some lovely countryside. The 5am caffeine run was epic ;) http://www.flickr.com/photos/supermega/sets/72157602618386098/Edited by: Supermegamonkee

·
Registered
79 Posts
gary02tdi said:
We could all arrange mini meets, then once a year we could ALL meet up!
Think this is the best way to go. Would make it worth while driving a fair distance if the meet was going to be big once a year

·
Registered
462 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Grant25 said:
gary02tdi said:
We could all arrange mini meets, then once a year we could ALL meet up!
Think this is the best way to go. Would make it worth while driving a fair distance if the meet was going to be big once a year
Sounds like a good idea

·
Registered
462 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Right guys and girls was not sure weather to start a new thread or to keep this one going ? Any a meet somewhere in S.E UK poss Watford !

Anyway put names down if interested please

1 Ian986

·
Registered
1,862 Posts
Watford for me... Maybe start new thread called Watford Meet or something...

1 - 20 of 24 Posts