Up Owners Club banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have just found out that I need an op on my knee again!!
Which means that Oscar will be in the garage for about 6weeks

Annie xx

·
Registered
956 Posts
Poor you, I hope it's nothing too serious or painful. Does it mean a long hospital stay or just weeks of sitting at home doing nothing?

And poor Oscar too but I bet there are loads of very charitable members on here in your area who would kindly give up their time to exercise him whilst waiting to take delivery of their own

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Clowesa
I have torn cartledge which needs fixing and arthritis! It's just a day case op but I'll be sat about for ages:( thanks Anne xx

·
Premium Member
1,179 Posts
oh no, thats not so good, take is as its a day op they are doing it by arthroscopy? I hope it goes well, and the recovery goes quicker than you expect.

I'm sure anyone you ask wouldnt mind taking oscar out for a run around to keep him supple while you relax!

·
Super Moderator
3,147 Posts
if it was your L knee and the automated manual one was out, you could have kept going!...best of luck with the meniscectomy.

·
Registered
956 Posts
Annie43 said:
Clowesa
I have torn cartledge which needs fixing and arthritis! It's just a day case op but I'll be sat about for ages:( thanks Anne xx

Yuck, sounds very painful. Hope you recover quickly and are up and about again in no time

1 - 14 of 14 Posts