Up Owners Club banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
77 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I ve been waiting desperately to see a White Up! On the road as I was having doubts I'd purchased the right colour... I kept thinking maybe I should have ordered Black!!

But finally on my way to Nottingham yesterday I saw not only one Up! But three, first of which was Red, never a favourite of mine but still looked nice, then coming towards me was a white Up! I have definitely made the right decision, now I can sit back and wait delivery...

I was still smiling from seeing the white one when another came around the corner..I was was beaming from ear or ear!!!

·
Registered
1,635 Posts
I still haven't seen one and believe me I look! Hubby drove to Liverpool and back yesterday (nearly 300 miles in total) and saw one white one, the first one he's seen on the road Edited by: bugbabe34

·
Super Moderator
3,147 Posts
Loads on the road round Glasgow and Ayrshire, mainly white but a few black, one red and one silver spotted by me.

·
Registered
77 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Hi Leif, hopefully the Up! Will be as popular as the Aygo but you have to admit the Up! Is far better looking

·
Registered
73 Posts
I've only seen one other on the road.... none in herts where i live but a silver one in Kensington on way back from work!
White was def the right choice for me, although the white wheels are a little camp, I can blame that on my missus who fell in love with the white wheels and chrome bits..... tut... (secretly like it!)

·
Registered
1,635 Posts
Me too! Woohoo. In Wellingborough, a white one. I don't think its anyone on here.

I did wave, but nothing Edited by: bugbabe34

·
Super Moderator
3,147 Posts
Ups don't trundle, they nip !

·
Registered
55 Posts
Amazing to me that you guys don't see more up!s when you're out and about.Here in Denmark they have already become very common. Just today I saw no less than 5separateups! 1 black high up!, 2 white move up!s and 2 white high up!s! (I can't resist looking at rims & side mirrors all the time).
Ok, granted, today I did drive all over town, but still..!
They are selling like hot cakes, and I just read the other day that they have 150 IN STOCK(I'm sorry but that's a pretty huge number in a country with 5 million inhabitants) at the harbor here in Denmark so if you order your car without the need to customize it too much you can take delivery pretty much right away.

·
Registered
51 Posts
I presume Leif you are speaking from a position of having got your Up!

Those of us who simply have the distant memory of a brief test drive to placate us until Emdem ships our Up!s can only guess - hence the trundle reference. I reserve the right to Up!date that comment if ever I get to see my car.

·
Registered
77 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Well said Catman...

·
Registered
1,382 Posts
catman said:
I presume Leif you are speaking from a position of having got your Up!

Those of us who simply have the distant memory of a brief test drive to placate us until Emdem ships our Up!s can only guess - hence the trundle reference. I reserve the right to Up!date that comment if ever I get to see my car.
Oh dear, well I do hope you don't expect it to arrive with two long handles at one end, and one wheel at the other end. I look forward to you being able to glide along and look down on the hoi polloi in Citroen C1's etc.
Yes, I have a TakeUp, but if it cheers you up, I had to get a car quickly and was not able to order a la carte, but had to pick from the trolley i.e. the showroom model. You will have exactly the car you want.

·
Registered
73 Posts
ive still seen no others local to me in herts, mine has drawl a little attention in town, just people asking what it is... tut! and especially at work. I park it up in kensington in some very posh locations.... and i think its safe to say there will be a few converts from the fiat 500 club very soon! sigh, does worry me that ill be driving the same car as those in the high st ken housewives club but i still like it so who cares!

1 - 16 of 16 Posts