Up Owners Club banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
142 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Whilst walking to the local Post Office today, I have finally
had my first on the road sighting of a white take up!<?: prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:eek:ffice:eek:ffice" />

Spotted in Yeadon, Leeds around 12 noon just
driving by Homebase. Looked good in today's sunshine

·
Registered
956 Posts
idletony said:
Whilst walking to the local Post Office today, I have finally
had my first on the road sighting of a white take up!

Spotted in Yeadon, Leeds around 12 noon just
driving by Homebase. Looked good in today's sunshine

That's 2, maybe 3 in Leeds so far then. I saw a red one on the Ring Road heading towards Moortown and up'sadaisy saw a white one near Weetwood (right sort of area for Yeadon so may be the same one you saw).

Mine's being built as we speak so hopefully there'll be another one in 3-4 weeks time. Look out for a light blue one next month and wave if you see one cos it'll be me

·
Registered
423 Posts
We should start a spotter's league chart

Still just one so far, though if I hang about Forfar/Arbroath long enough I might spot Craig and reach the dizzy heights of two!

·
Registered
142 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Hi clowesaI think your up! willbe quite distinctive with the colour and the panoramic sunroof, so you should be quite easy to spot!

·
Registered
956 Posts
idletony said:
Hi clowesaI think your up! willbe quite distinctive with the colour and the panoramic sunroof, so you should be quite easy to spot!

Hope so but I must admit, the tornado red really makes you notice it, even with just a quick glance as you drive past each other. Gorgeous looking car.

·
Registered
423 Posts
I think all the colours that are available now look good on the car.....with white just that little bit better

·
Registered
315 Posts
I still haven't spotted one. "I had segs on me eyes" (a Scouse expression)looking for one on my recent trip down to Hillingdon and back by coach". I'm in the Formby area of Liverpool and the only other Up! I have seen is in the garage whereI picked up my Up! White, last Friday 4th May.The salesman says he is selling loads of them. I think he means he is taking orders for them.

P.S. Segs are those funny shaped studs we used to put in our boots to save the wear and tear on them. Nobody bothers now, they just chucktheir trainersaway and buy new ones.

·
Registered
423 Posts
Hmmm...segs in trainers, could be a new trend! I remember segs well, my Dad used to buy them in Woolies. We even had a shoemakers last for home repairs and seg fitting.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts