1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
172 Posts
Lush

·
Registered
132 Posts
Looks beautiful! Lv the chrome rear strip! Normally hate the add on chrome for most cars but really finishes of the up!s rear! Is that the optional rear spoiler? Or standard bit confused as it looks like as standard we all get a mini one but not sure how much bigger the option one is?

·
Registered
727 Posts
Is it with or without the sport suspension..?

·
Registered
329 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Yes. Standard roof spoiler and standard suspension. I don't usually add 'bling' bits to cars but thought it finished off the rear and tied in well with the other chrome bits on the car.

·
Registered
727 Posts
R1ch said:
Yes. Standard roof spoiler and standard suspension.
Good to hear, I ordered my up! White with the sport suspension and was worried yours had it as I was seeing a little too much daylight around those tires.

thanks

·
Registered
73 Posts
my dealer steered me away from the upgrade spolier, said they dont fit very well and theres been a few problems..but glad to see that the regular spoiler has enough of a kick to look good.x

·
Registered
1,000 Posts
I love the white wheels....

·
Registered
956 Posts
She looks lovely from every angle and I love the wheels.

·
Registered
198 Posts
Looks great! Good that the sun has finally arrived

·
Registered
329 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Thanks all. Had some great comments from people that have seen it in the flesh as well. Not had a great deal of time to play but so far I am very happy. Will give a proper report when I have done a few miles.

·
Registered
109 Posts
Looks ace, love the chrome strip, just ordered one for our white with our voucher, good choice me thinks now! Anyone got the window deflectors? Ordered them too!

·
Registered
60 Posts
Hi R1ch Up! LOOKS GREAT....YOUR LONG WAIT WAS WORTH IT!
Hope you get as much enjoyment from it as we are with our Up!
(Could you put a pic of your seats on the forum please....would like to see!)

·
Premium Member
1,179 Posts
looks ace! all very very shiney!!

·
Registered
208 Posts
Ashy87 said:
Looks ace, love the chrome strip, just ordered one for our white with our voucher, good choice me thinks now! Anyone got the window deflectors? Ordered them too!
Hi, when you say you have ordered the chrome strip, do you mean the one at the back? or sides?

·
Registered
329 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Grumps said:
Hi R1ch Up! LOOKS GREAT....YOUR LONG WAIT WAS WORTH IT!
Hope you get as much enjoyment from it as we are with our Up!
(Could you put a pic of your seats on the forum please....would like to see!)

Thanks

Here is a picture of the seats...

1 - 20 of 23 Posts