Up Owners Club banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Today we got a message from our dealer...
And tommorow we will get our Up!

Am I happy??

Yes I am!

·
Registered
956 Posts
Great news for you pawrym, and one more person for me to be totally jealous of

No, really, I'm very happy for you, congratulations on picking up your up! tomorrow

·
Registered
212 Posts
Nice one. Maybe you can drive down to Emden in it and hurry them up down there for the rest of us!

·
Premium Member
1,179 Posts
thats awesome news!! another person getting their up this week, seems like quite a few of us are :)

lots of pictures please :)

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
We did all the paper job today but...
to get the car we have to wait till friday morning

But today i saw it... Mr Up! is awesome

The same as we ordered- that's good.
Thank you all

Of course I will post a lot of pictures (with club sticker
)

PS
I can't sleep... I wonder why?

·
Registered
956 Posts
Aw that's a shame but only a couple of days more and you'll have your lovely new car, so really happy for you

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thank you clowesa
We have to ba patient...
There is one reason to be more happy- our maps&more will be on the same day.
Usually it comes after about two weeks, interesting...

·
Premium Member
1,179 Posts
how come they got you to do all the paper work today but wont let you have it until [email protected]?

I'm doing all the paperwork tomorrow when I collect mine.

PS i cant sleep either!

·
Registered
304 Posts
I reckon the cars not ready yet, but doing paper work today will ensure it's on Mays sales figures, not June as it would be on friday right? Perhaps they need to get as many sales into May as they have had not such a good month (not enough availability of up!s in stock and ready to sell me thinks)Edited by: Markmod1

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Markmod1, I think so, anyway it's not a problem for me so I can wait.
I have to check the car carefully- I hope this is not the reason

If I will find anything wrong with the car I'll kill them all...
peace

·
Registered
304 Posts
I'm sure there's nothing wrong with your car at all, they just need some time to prep it for delivery as all dealers do, and if they have a number going out over the next few days already booked in for for pick-up, they have to make time to ensure they meet vw's standards.

Apparently VW call a sample of new owners, and the dealer told me if we answer anything less than 'completely satisfied' it's actually marked as a fail for the dealership!

Just a well that our dealer is excellent and we are infact 'completely satisfied'!!!

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
yeah, I have found that words on my papers

that's funny, they should pay us for "completely satisfied" what do you think?

·
Registered
304 Posts
Well I'm sure a little prompting by the dealer as to what to say is within the rules. I'm sure, even if led, a buyer will be honest to the level of service they have received, when questioned.

They say the voice is loudest of a complainer, but I always try to big up the good guys in this world as much as I can.Edited by: Markmod1

·
Registered
956 Posts
Markmod1 said:
Well I'm sure a little prompting by the dealer as to what to say is within the rules. I'm sure, even if led, a buyer will be honest to the level of service they have received, when questioned.

They say the voice is loudest of a complainer, but I always try to big up the good guys in this world as much as I can.

Actually, that's a really good rule to live by Markmod1 and good on ya for doing it. Too many people these days (myself included unfortunately) are happy to complain about the bad things but not so quick to come forward about the good. I'm trying hard now to get a balance between the two and even if I do have a genuine complaint, I try to raise it in a positive manner as well as praising good performance where I can. It's actually quite amazing the results you can get from being positive and reasonable

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
I agree with both of you,
so if they will ask me, I will say "completely satisfied".
Finally they are trying to help us and they are for us

1 - 16 of 16 Posts