Up Owners Club banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
229 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Sorry for the capitals, but I had to get your attention somehow

With the increase of people modifying their Up!s can you please add a "Members Builds" or similar, to provide a place where people can show all their modification in one thread, and where people can go to look at a specific members car.

This will decrease the confusion of going to the "modifications" section, seeing a car with 3 or 4 modifications but that thread is only specific to 1 particular modification, meaning members have to then search through the forum to find the thread regarding the modification they are interested in.

Members will also be able to link their own build thread in their signature, allowing easier access to their thread.

I'm sure there are alot more advantages that I cant think of at the minute and as far as I can see there are little to no disadvantages.

Thanks

Adam.

·
Registered
727 Posts
Lambo-27 said:
With the increase of people modifying their Up!s can you please add a "Members Builds" or similar, to provide a place where people can show all their modification in one thread, and where people can go to look at a specific members car.

I think that's the point of the gallery forum.

http://www.upownersclub.co.uk/forum/gallery_forum7.html

·
Registered
229 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
vwild1 said:
I think that's the point of the gallery forum.

http://www.upownersclub.co.uk/forum/gallery_forum7.html
I find that the gallery forum is not being used for this and is instead being used for members to show off their new up!s but then the thread is left as the majority of owners are leaving their cars stock so no more is spoken about it.

A members build section would allow users that are continuously doing modifications to go back to their thread and continue on where they left off

·
Registered
109 Posts
+1 Lambo-27, good shout!

·
Registered
727 Posts

·
Registered
1,438 Posts
I think you're right. If you wanna build thread, just start one in the gallery. I shall when I get a little time I think :)

·
Premium Member
1,179 Posts
I would love to do this, however, I dont see how a thread in the gallery or anywhere else will be used any differently than the current modifications thread. If people were to label their subjects properly then you could just use the search tool to find the posts you want.

If you really must have this additional area, then I suggest you contact admin as they would make the final decision anyway.

Sorry I cant help any further than that

1 - 8 of 8 Posts