Up Owners Club banner

41 - 54 of 54 Posts

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter #41
Front edge of the dash adjacent to the 'A' pillar where it slopes down towards the windscreen.

·
Super Moderator
3,148 Posts
I have two spare kits complete with sensors and chinglish instructions. Anyone want them ? Feel free to collect from me in CLARKSTON , Glasgow. Cost - £10 donation to British Heart Foundation , Can’t be arsed posting them!

·
Registered
523 Posts
I have two spare kits complete with sensors and chinglish instructions. Anyone want them ? Feel free to collect from me in CLARKSTON , Glasgow. Cost - £10 donation to British Heart Foundation , Can’t be arsed posting them!
My daughter lives in EK, planning on popping through on Tuesday, I will PM you and see if we can find a mutually convenient time.

·
Super Moderator
3,148 Posts
No probs well fan. 1 reserved for you

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter #53
I might move mine to here. I find it doesn't always come on as soon as I'd like (i.e I think it's low enough lighting to warrant headlights but the sensor doesn't)

I wonder if the dots in the glass help fool the sensor into coming on a bit earlier.
Works perfectly for me. Dots in glass don't affect it

·
Registered
241 Posts
Works perfectly for me. Dots in glass don't affect it
Great all installed, put the sensor at the top of the windscreen, after running the cable (invisibly) up the A pillar.

Question: is there a way of altering the sensitivity ?

I did the coding step in under 1.5 seconds, and it gave me three beeps to say"thanks" but can I make it come on at slightly darker ambient light ?

41 - 54 of 54 Posts