Up Owners Club banner
61 - 64 of 64 Posts

Registered
Hi Guys,

I bought an auto headlight kit from ebay. It fitted easily & works great. Instructions in Chinese though... Sooo -

I'm not really interested in messing with it, but - anyone that is, may want to check this:
out... Mind boggling options for you to play with 馃槄

Enjoy.

Registered
Has anyone had any success with the light sensor calibration? The only criticism I have with mine is that I would like the lights to come on slightly earlier than they do at present. I don't think it's dangerous at present, it's not like they don't come on until it's dark, but a little earlier would be nice.

Registered
Yes. It takes a little trial and error. You need to be out and about in the various gradients of evening, at just the right time. Then on off on off to set the trigger brightness for EACH of sidelights and headlights in turn giving a beep to confirm.

Registered
Yes. It takes a little trial and error. You need to be out and about in the various gradients of evening, at just the right time. Then on off on off to set the trigger brightness for EACH of sidelights and headlights in turn giving a beep to confirm.
that worked great - thanks. Went outside at around 4:00pm when it was starting to get dark and "did the deed".

61 - 64 of 64 Posts