Up Owners Club banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
214 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My Aux in for my Ipod, does not work at all and the car stereo does not even have a menu option for it, has anybody else had this?? I have checked the manual out and no luck.

·
Registered
525 Posts
You have to switch it on. Press the menu button, then the SET function button . Now press the AUX function button and you get the option to set the aux level to 1,2,3 or OFF. It's set to OFF by default. It's not obvious, but see pp 29-30 of the radio manual. Good luck! I set the level to 3 btw for my nano.

·
Registered
214 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
yapmaul said:
You have to switch it on. Press the menu button, then the SET function button . Now press the AUX function button and you get the option to set the aux level to 1,2,3 or OFF. It's set to OFF by default. It's not obvious, but see pp 29-30 of the radio manual. Good luck! I set the level to 3 btw for my nano.

I have done this, I shall try it again but no AUX function was given as an option.

·
Registered
525 Posts
I think you may have to plug something in the first time you do it. I think the p22 instructions are the ones to use first time.

·
Registered
214 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
yapmaul said:
I think you may have to plug something in the first time you do it. I think the p22 instructions are the ones to use first time.
Thanks for that, I shall give that a go soon. In the meantime I am enjoying the micro SD content.

·
Registered
214 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Well thanks everyone. I have cracked it and is not a fault in the car.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts