Up Owners Club banner

Aux In For Ipod

2K views 6 replies 2 participants last post by  tweeter1980 
#1 ·
My Aux in for my Ipod, does not work at all and the car stereo does not even have a menu option for it, has anybody else had this?? I have checked the manual out and no luck.

#2 ·
You have to switch it on. Press the menu button, then the SET function button . Now press the AUX function button and you get the option to set the aux level to 1,2,3 or OFF. It's set to OFF by default. It's not obvious, but see pp 29-30 of the radio manual. Good luck! I set the level to 3 btw for my nano.

#4 ·
yapmaul said:
You have to switch it on. Press the menu button, then the SET function button . Now press the AUX function button and you get the option to set the aux level to 1,2,3 or OFF. It's set to OFF by default. It's not obvious, but see pp 29-30 of the radio manual. Good luck! I set the level to 3 btw for my nano.

I have done this, I shall try it again but no AUX function was given as an option.

#6 ·
yapmaul said:
I think you may have to plug something in the first time you do it. I think the p22 instructions are the ones to use first time.
Thanks for that, I shall give that a go soon. In the meantime I am enjoying the micro SD content.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.