Up Owners Club banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hi,picked up my Up Move Up! on Thursday. Bought an AV cable and plugged in my iPod but it didn't come up on the screen, or wouldn't play so I thought I was doing something wrong.
Drove to the dealership & they went through the manual with me - then we found that AUX was turned off. I can't recall the steps taken to get the AUX to turn on, but then the iPod played. thats fine.
My question is: if you pop in a CD you can move between tracks using the right & left buttons on the left of the radio. I don't seem to be able to do this when the iPod is plugged in using AUX. I have to move tracks on by pressing the iPod itself.
Am I doing something wrong? I would like to be able to move tracks by using the left & right buttons but it doesn't seem to want to, so all/any advice on whether I've set it up wrong would be helpful.
Thanks in advance

·
Registered
525 Posts
You're not doing anything wrong. If you plug the iPod in the radio using the aux socket you can't control the iPod using the radio controls. That's just the way it is. Worth knowing that you can set the input sensitivity on the aux input (see the manual). I found I needed it set as high as it would go.Edited by: yapmaul

1 - 3 of 3 Posts