Up Owners Club banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
142 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all, as a good friend and fellow club member of organiser of this show i have managed to sort an exclusive UP display in the show field on the saturday daytime.
The show is in it's 5th year and is growing every year, It is a nice family vibe to the show and is based bang in the middle of the country so ideal for a meet up.

This would normally be the daily driver show and shine day but they are canging format around this year, the main show and shine will be on the sunday so if you want to enter into this you would not miss out.

I can also book a club camping pitch for everyone if you would like but this would have to be sorted in next 6 weeks i would think as space would be limited if i leave too long.

Anyway:BACK2BASICSVW SHOW 13th,14th+15th September
marton road, Warwickshire
CV23 8EH

Weekend tickets are £20per adult kids and dogs free, and currently early bird offer of £15 for whole weekend, website being updated from last years still but can find on facebook :)

·
Registered
393 Posts
Sounds good and nice one organising this!. Do you what the prices are for just 1 day's entry.

·
Registered
604 Posts
Day tickets £5, sound like a good event and not over priced

Don't think I can make it though

·
Registered
393 Posts
Five quid sounds very reasonable. I'll have to have a look to see what I'm doing then. If nothing, then I think I'll go!

·
Registered
1,274 Posts
That sounds v intresting! So when the websites up and running do we book on there? ( sorry if its a obvious question, I've never done anything like this before) or do we just turn up onthe day and say I'm with the up! Club heres my money point me in the right direction?
Edited by: Itzben

·
Registered
811 Posts
I'm definitely up for that

·
Registered
393 Posts
Good question. Also is there going to be a "Club" day if the majority can make a certain day, so we can all meet Up!

·
Registered
811 Posts
It would probably be the Sunday for me if that's any help.

·
Registered
393 Posts
I'd probably go Saturday, but if Sunday is better, then I could go then. I've still got to check if I'm free that weekend yet. No doubt my wife has something planned that I don't know about.

·
Registered
1,274 Posts
I thought it was on saturday, the 1st post says

"i have managed to sort an exclusive UP display in the show field on the saturday daytime."

<div style="text-align: left;">but if we can choose then when ever for me lol

·
Registered
811 Posts
Duh! I could make Saturday....

·
Registered
393 Posts
Itzben said:
I thought it was on saturday, the 1st post says

"<span style="text-align: left; : rgb251, 251, 253; ">i have managed to sort an exclusive UP display in the show field on the saturday daytime."</span>

<div style="text-align: left;">but if we can choose then when ever for me lol
Sorry guy's what a donut am I. I can't even read!!!!!
Itzben you are correct, it is Saturday!
That sorts that out then!

·
Registered
142 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Hi all, Yea deffinatly SAT as show field will be full sunday for show and shine (which you will be most welcome to enter) but on the sat we could get a good line up.

To answer a few questions, yes it is £5 for a day visitor, and ou can pay on the day for day visitors.

weekend tickets will have to be advance as will sell out due to limited space.

I would need a idea on numbers attending nearer time idealy for space allocation for us, so if you put your name down on the list on here i will get you a space on field.

Any other questions just shout, on here most days :) Cheers all for interest, would be great to get a good display line up. Martin.

·
Registered
811 Posts
Excellent, can't wait!!

·
Registered
142 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Coo, all good.
The new look website for the event is currently being re-put together as new web designer on board this year, but basic info is there and more to follow.

www.vwshow.co.uk

Edited by: Collas

1 - 20 of 27 Posts