Registered
109 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

cue haters... ;-)

·
Registered
118 Posts
Davec86 said:
Oh Freya, I cannot stop looking at this!Excuse my lewdness, but I've a f*cking hard on for this! What a gem
That my dear is something you should keep to yourself!!
Glad you approve though lol!!

·
Premium Member
1,118 Posts
Freya,

I'm with Dave on this!!!!

Just wondered if you have any photos of the install?

·
Registered
233 Posts
Freya are you able to give an approximate cost for this fitted? PM me if you don't want to say on the forum, had quotes from 2 suppliers so far.

Looks great just need the wheels to set it off now

·
Registered
118 Posts
Elfy said:
Freya are you able to give an approximate cost for this fitted? PM me if you don't want to say on the forum, had quotes from 2 suppliers so far.

Looks great just need the wheels to set it off now
Mine was the first and so the price is completely different because he didn't know what to expect! If you message him on Facebook, low standard designs, and mention you know me I'm sure he will do you a good deal. I know some companies are giving stupid prices but he comes very, very highly recommended! :)

·
Super Moderator
1,495 Posts
Supermegamonkee said:
Looks good :) how do the air bags work? Do they pump up when you start the car?

They are fully adjustable, so you can alter the height of the suspension at any point.

The engine doesn't have to be running, as long as there is a power supply to the controls and compressor.

·
Registered
233 Posts
Don't get me wrong Shakotan it looks bloody nice still, just with a a new set of wheels will really set it off, which i'm sure will happen very soon. I can't mod my car yet as my insurance company suck, but gathering all the bits together and gettin info before it all gets done in one hit.

Freya, thanks, I will PM them on facebook tonight for a quote!
Edited by: Elfy

·
Super Moderator
1,495 Posts
Elfy said:
Don't get me wrong Shakotan it looks bloody nice still, just with a a new set of wheels will really set it off, which i'm sure will happen very soon. I can't mod my car yet as my insurance company suck, but gathering all the bits together and gettin info before it all gets done in one hit.

Oh, I agree, it just surprising how a decent amount of lowering enhances any car, even with factory wheels on.

·
Registered
118 Posts
Davec86 said:
I actually really like it on those wheels.
Proper green with envy tho haha
Agreed, I absolutely love my wheels! Even if I got new ones these would be my winter wheels :)

·
Registered
1,438 Posts
Theres nowt to stop you from having several sets and switching between though, thats my intention!Keep it looking fresh and all that

1 - 20 of 30 Posts