Up Owners Club banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm aware there's nothing especially unusual about the outside of my Up!, (although I'm delighted by how it looks), but it seems that my interior choice is a bit unusual. I can confirm that the Tornado Red body with Dark Silver / Cornsilk dash and the Grey-salsa upholstery looks great.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Looks really nice - love the interior!

Trying not to have High up envy as we stuck to the Move up to keep insurance as low as possible for my soon to be driving teenagers!

·
Registered
393 Posts
Hi bcc. IT looks lovely, especially the inside. I think a red dash would look nice with the seats. I was boring and had black dash, and standard seats because I got a good deal on mine.

Matt

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
M4796P said:
Hi bcc. IT looks lovely, especially the inside. I think a red dash would look nice with the seats. I was boring and had black dash, and standard seats because I got a good deal on mine.

Matt

I really wanted the matt black dash, but that's not an option on the High up. I'd seen a red one in the dealer and didn't like it as it was a bit too loud. There's still a bit of red with the doors, so it's quite a nice combination. The gloss black looks nice, but I figured the fingerprints would annoy me

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Claire29 said:
Looks really nice - love the interior!

Trying not to have High up envy as we stuck to the Move up to keep insurance as low as possible for my soon to be driving teenagers!

Thanks - understandable. It's nice having the toys, but it's still basically the same car. I'm sure you'll love it

·
Registered
393 Posts
Unfortunately your right about the finger prints. They do show up easily.

Matt

·
Registered
1,000 Posts
I have a duster in my glove box for finger prints ...

1 - 8 of 8 Posts