Up Owners Club banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
421 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

Been for a sneaky peak tonight at the little one whilst he's in at the garage being prepared for collection on Wednesday at 1pm.....sooooooo excited!

Sorry the quality isn't to marvelous, it was howling a storm and it was on my iphone.

·
Premium Member
1,179 Posts
looking very nice, especially those wheels on the black up.... they just look soo good!

·
Registered
421 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Can't wait to pick him up and get some proper piccies on here!!

·
Registered
198 Posts
Looks great, interesting that it is the dealer that fits the wheel centre caps.

The back windows being tinted look great

·
Registered
1 Posts
Ordered the exact same spec except the 5dr, have been wanting to see these wheels with the black paint and I have to say I am even more excited now than before! They look great! Enjoy!

·
Registered
956 Posts
Looking good zumbaqueen, and I do love those wheels. Can't wait to see some proper pics after you've collected him in just 19 HOURS

·
Registered
421 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Woo hoo Clowesa, only 19 hours!!! I went to have another look at him tonight but they'd moved him
so hoping he's somewhere getting his Lifeshine and stuff.

Can't help singing it's beginning to look a lot like Christmas......! Can't wait to be formally introduced tomorrow!

·
Registered
172 Posts
Very nice! I sometimes wish I had gone black but the misery of keeping my last car sparkling all the time put me off. Then again, it does look lovely when it is clean and shiny. Make sure you get the black centre caps! I'm still waiting for mine to arrive - been told it should be this week.

Enjoy your car when you get it - you won't be disappointed!

·
Registered
86 Posts
Looks LUSH! I love them wheels!

·
Registered
421 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
veedub-ally said:
Make sure you get the black centre caps!
Are they the same ones in the book, my dealer thinks they're only the centre caps for the non sport wheels? He's reluctant to order then despite constant nagging!

·
Registered
172 Posts
They're as shown in the accessories brochure if you were to purchase the Triangle alloys separately. They are a genuine part and I just complained to VW UK who agreed to pay for them. They simply instructed the dealer to order them in for me. They've just taken a wee while to arrive...

·
Registered
421 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Yeah the dealer agrees that they look better in black but admitted last week he hadn't ordered them, they said they would pay then made some story that the parts department didn't think they'd fit the triangle ones. Will get on at him again tomorrow or they can steal them from an up black!

·
Registered
44 Posts
looking good, I'm veryjealousnow, thought mine was on the same ship as yours, but i've not heard a peep from my dealer since he returned from his hols
. looking forward to more pics when you pick him up

·
Registered
1,635 Posts
Looking very nice, in the best colour of course

·
Registered
421 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Oh of course bugbabe

·
Super Moderator
3,147 Posts
Loving the panda look...white bonnet ...ha ha...but seriously , looks fan-blooming-tastic with those wheels and the dark back windows....very stealth....enjoy! Only 4 hours to go....yippee

1 - 16 of 16 Posts