Up Owners Club banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey all!

Tomorrow its my turn to pick up my new white High-up! Driver package, sunroof, navigation, sensor and soundpack.

BUT FIRST I HAVE TO PASS MY DRIVER LICENSE TEST! Arghhh!!

Going to the test at 1pm, have to go pick up my new up at 3pm. Im a nerve wreck, i HAVE to pass the test.. ;-)

Obviously it will be my first car.

Im going to post lots of pics tomorrow, wish me luck. Im gonna cry if i fail the test, because i then have to wait 4 weeks to get a second chance. We wouldnt wanna keep my shiny new up! at a parking lot for 4 weeks, now would we? ;-)

Jesper.

·
Registered
1,000 Posts
Good luck!!

·
Registered
421 Posts
Good luck! Get someone to drive it home for you, better than in the compund for a month....

·
Premium Member
1,179 Posts
good luck! i have my fingers crossed for you !

·
Registered
58 Posts
Smile all the way round, nod at your mirrors before you signal, change speed, change direction, position, before any hazard etc - good luck - like getting married you can keep doing it till you get it right.

·
Registered
1,000 Posts
How did it go?

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I just parked the car in the driveway. I PASSED!

Pics have to wait until tomorrow, im absolutely exhausted! Driving all day, 3 hours warmup before test, then the test, after pick the car up at the dealer, and then drive around to family to brag... ;-)

Car is beautiful! Drive like a dream, im happy. I'll post some pics tomorrow evening.

Thanks for your luck and replies.

Jesper.

·
Registered
421 Posts
wooohooooo, well done on the car............oh and congrats on the pass

·
Registered
228 Posts
well done!

what's your insurance costs being a new driver?

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
911sse said:
well done!

what's your insurance costs being a new driver?

Thanks!

Im from Denmark, and im 32 years old. The dealer had an offer, which are calculated only from my age and town i live in. I have to pay 4300 ,- danish crowns, which are calculated to aprox. 500 GBP annually. That price is A LOT cheaper, than if i had bought a used car. That reason alone was the reason i wanted to buy a new car.

Jesper.

·
Premium Member
1,179 Posts
thats really excellent news, so congratulations on both passing your test AND getting a lovely new up! :)

·
Registered
1,000 Posts
WELL DONE!!!!

·
Registered
956 Posts
Congratulations on the car AND passing your test. Well done

·
Registered
213 Posts
Massive congratulations ..... I remember when i passed my test just over a year ago its a fantastic feeling , must be even better when you pass then go pick up your gorgeous new UP!

1 - 20 of 21 Posts