Up Owners Club banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Getting my car tomorrow, I've had it in the showroom for 4 days so now really can't wait to take delivery and get little Red out on the road!

·
Registered
10 Posts
I'm getting mine today also!! Thought about getting one about a month ago, had a test drive etc my wife and Iloved it. The salesman said he had one for us but when we returned from the test drive he informed usthe one we wanted had been sold and we would have to wait. Not sure he ever had the car so as I didn't want to deal with him any longer so we left. Looked on the internet and rang garages within 100's milesover the next few weeks or so and couldn't get anything so left it. Then reading the forum on Fridayit seemed evident that a new batch was arriving.Mentioned this to my wifeon Saturday morning who said why not ring round again and see if any are availble. Second call - yes we do !!! a red move up with M&M. Dashed down as it was local and put a deposit down and am picking it up at 12 today - can't believe it.

·
Registered
122 Posts
Thats great news!
I've still to wait till mid June :(

We were originally to get a red move up with maps and more however the dealer had cancelled it as they believed we had cancelled the order???thinking if your move up was originallly destined for me

So now having to wait for our move up in white!

·
Registered
10 Posts
Reading between the lines I think it was a duplicated order. I got it from a garage in Chester sodon't think it was yours! I've only been in it for a few minutes driving back to workbut can assure you it will be worth the wait.

·
Registered
122 Posts
Lucky you!

This wait is killing me lol
PS.the Up i have ordered is through VW dealer in chester,I went through online broker who in turn got Chester VW to contact me as they offered the best price.....oh well

Enjoy

·
Premium Member
1,179 Posts
YAY lots of new up owners over the next couple days... lots of pictures please people!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts