Up Owners Club banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
94 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Got a set on back order for my triangle alloys.

VW's part system is now saying a 14th Oct delivery date as of today. They've been very popular for some reason (white caps on black alloys, what was VW thinking?
) VW Harrogate service department have told me that could turn up anytime before that however.

Anyone else with a similar timeframe?

·
Registered
1 Posts
bazves said:
Ha, black centre caps, the reason that I bought a Seat and not a VW

That is the weirdest reason for buying a different car I have ever heard.
But I hope you're happy with your Mii so far

·
Registered
277 Posts
All I know about mine is that the current date is end of September. I originally requested them when I orderd the car on the 8th May. Apparently they are not allowed to order them until they know what your car chassis number is.

Edited by: mogwai

·
Registered
705 Posts
The part number is1S0 071 213 FXC for a set of four. It's on page 7 of the Accessories brochure.

Nick

·
Registered
167 Posts
Collas said:
The part number is 1S0 071 213 FXC for a set of four. It's on page 7 of the Accessories brochure.

Nick
Thank you so much. Called the dealer with the part number and I was able to order them. £45.00 pounds with VAT included, and they will exchange them when the car arrives in October.

·
Registered
705 Posts
You shouldn't be paying for these, surely?

Nick

·
Premium Member
1,118 Posts
If you ordered your up after the end of April, people will have to pay for them.
Your dealer should not be exchanging them? the white one are for you to do what ever you want with them.

Gary

·
Registered
265 Posts
Collas said:
You shouldn't be paying for these, surely?

Nick
That would be my thought, and it is in fact what broke the deal with my VW dealer, hence my earlier comment

Edited by: bazves

·
Super Moderator
3,147 Posts
Halleluja!!!

·
Registered
655 Posts
MINE ARE HERE!!!! Finally after nearly 6months mine arrived and were fitted yesterday....OH BOY THEY LOOK BETTER!! I shall upload some pics later as the car is rather dirty at the moment :)

1 - 16 of 16 Posts