Up Owners Club banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just looking to see what others think but had a small spoiler on collection today. Part of the deal we struck at order, was that with the triangle wheels and that the car is red (aka no white on the car) we would have the 'vw wheel hubs' in black rather than the standard white. It is apparent they painted the standard ones black, but because of the laquer, it flaked. Am I right in thinking you can get black one as an approved accessories? She looked blank when I told her I thought this was the case....

None the less she reassured us she has it in hand to arrange black inserts of some kind...

·
Registered
172 Posts
The white isn't standard. It is a mistake. I have the same car and I just called vw and complained. I got a black set for free - normal cost is about £50. Make sure you get them. I think your dealer is "at it"!!!

·
Registered
583 Posts
fabiantheup said:
Am I right in thinking you can get black one as an approved accessories? She looked blank when I told her I thought this was the case....

None the less she reassured us she has it in hand to arrange black inserts of some kind...
Sure you can.

They come in a set of 4, original VW.

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
That's what I thought! Husband has actually just found the part number so I'm going to send it to her and tell her to get her act in gear! Other than this the handover and dealership in general has been great.

·
Registered
172 Posts
Lovely! Looks like mine except you have extra doors.....enjoy!

·
Registered
592 Posts
Red (with black alloys) would be my choice for the GT, and does look good on the standard car as well.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts