Up Owners Club banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
132 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi guys picked up my Black Hub caps today after waiting 3 months!! also my wind deflectors had arrived! just gave the car a good wash & wax in the lovely sun got some pics and now its peeing it down :( bloody UK. anyways heres the pics -

I think you ll agree it looks alot bette, makes the wheels look bigger and blends in better. I'm really happy just bit annoyed i had to pay extra to get them.

Wind deflectors on! not been out in the car with them on yet but think they add a touch of style to the windows.

Key cover, expensive but cool not sure whether I prefer seeing the volkswagen badge over the up! logo

·
Registered
132 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Have the white Hub Caps for sale if anyone intrested? brill condition just cleaned them up and put in the packaging my black ones came in. wanting £30 for them. Pm me for details cheers!

·
Registered
1,000 Posts
The black inserts look great!

·
Registered
1,000 Posts
Ps, I love the dashboard combo too!!

·
Registered
655 Posts
Hi all, almost 6months later they arrive!! Look so much better. Only seconds after i left with them fitted some moron in a BMW 5series decided to nudge the back of my car at lights...luckily no damage! Still running like a dream and looking better for the caps...

·
Registered
132 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Looks well! White wasn't to bad on a white up bit a black one they were well outta place the white caps they should charge for them when they were once advertised with black caps!

·
Registered
655 Posts
It does indeed look stupid on a black car...so glad they are changed! Even better i didnt pay for them :)

·
Registered
132 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Oh right so you managed to get them free? Did you kick up a fuss? Saying that I didn't have chance cuz they would says its colour matched to car haha so free for you an money for caps if you manage to sell lucky guy! Out of intrest do this caps only fit Ups or would they fit VW camper vans etc? Any other models tht they would fit?

·
Registered
1,862 Posts
they look much better...

·
Registered
655 Posts
Well i got them free as a good will gesture as well as some other things due to a sloppy handover. If you don't kick up a fuss you don't get anywhere...but VW where very good and no complaints from that side. I dont know if they fit anything else...but the ones on the special editions dont fit ours...so these may be exclusive.

·
Registered
198 Posts
Look great, as you say on a black car they have to be black, but I think it is those wheels which demand a black centre cap.

Glad you have both finally got them

·
Registered
167 Posts
wez_kc said:
Oh right so you managed to get them free? Did you kick up a fuss? Saying that I didn't have chance cuz they would says its colour matched to car haha so free for you an money for caps if you manage to sell lucky guy! Out of intrest do this caps only fit Ups or would they fit VW camper vans etc? Any other models tht they would fit?
They only fit these specific UP! Wheels. The other ones are larger. When I first ordered them I got a set which fits all but when we compared it to the ones in the UP!, they were much larger, but they did fit the classic wheels, but yeah.Edited by: GPVG26

·
Registered
15 Posts
You people are absolutely right! Those black hub caps look waaaay better than the white ones. I'll have to go to my dealer tomorrow and give'em ****. I want those caps for my black Up! with Sports Pack.

·
Super Moderator
3,147 Posts
Loooking sharp black wheels NEEDED black caps

what is your take on the wind deflectors, any good? noisy? function? considering a set

·
Registered
132 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Thanks everyone! Wind deflectors they look good. Can't say they reduce wind noise dramatically. Not been on motorway with them on yet though. They do stop the rain from getting in when it slides of the roof because of waxed finish haha. Only niggle is it makes a slight rattle on drivers side when the window is at certain heights. But doesn't on passenger side so not sure I've fitted it right. But overall I'm happy with them!

1 - 20 of 30 Posts