Up Owners Club banner

1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Registered
109 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Got it done today, gloss black. I think it suits the car really well. Its a fantastic job too, done by Neil at Wraprotekt.

also fitted the HIDs too, they sent a 55w Pro Hi/Lo kit by mistake, should be really bright! will post some pics once its dark!

·
Registered
118 Posts
The first time I've seen those pictures

·
Registered
1,635 Posts
Loving those pics Freya. Was just ogling them on Facebook. Looks sweet x. Like you say, suits the white car

·
Registered
118 Posts
bugbabe34 said:
Loving those pics Freya. Was just ogling them on Facebook. Looks sweet x. Like you say, suits the white car

Thanks hun, I'm really impressed with it! It was done within 2hours too and its a brilliant job so I'm really happy.. x

·
Registered
77 Posts
That looks really good, Freya!

One thing bothers me though - how do you see out the rear windscreen in the rain without a wiper?

·
Registered
144 Posts
lookin awesome! it really suits the white colour.

·
Registered
198 Posts
Freya, black roof looks awesome on the white up!Do you have a hole in the car where the rear wiper motor was?

Kevin

·
Registered
1,862 Posts
Awesome. like the EOS! that also has a black roof and looks great

·
Registered
956 Posts
Great pics Freya, the black roof looks fabulous, really stunning

·
Registered
727 Posts
Ashy87 said:
Got it done today, gloss black. I think it suits the car really well. Its a fantastic job too, done by Neil at Wraprotekt.

What is that, is it painted on or just a large decal stuck to the roof..? I too have the up! white with sunroof with this huge white area between the sunroof and the back window and from day one I always thought the whole roof should be black..!! Looks great..!!

·
Registered
118 Posts
There is a bung in the hole so no water gets in and there is rainx on there too so the water just runs off! I wash my car at least once a week so I've never had a problem without the wiper and I think it looks miles better... I was parked next to another up yesterday and thought it made a big difference!

The roof price varies depending on what you use, I'd give Neil a message to see what the price is.. If you look at Ashy87's earlier post his name is linked in!

·
Premium Member
1,179 Posts
Like I said on facebook, it looks awesome! very cool

·
Registered
122 Posts
Another great modification, looks like your up! Is going to be a trend setter:)
I had a look through the brochure at the roof stickers and they were more tailored for a black up , what you have done looks great on a white up :)

·
Registered
214 Posts
Ashy87 said:

also fitted the HIDs too, they sent a 55w Pro Hi/Lo kit by mistake, should be really bright! will post some pics once its dark!

We really like the look and idea of this and just wondered roughly how much you paid and also did they have to remove the roof liner to do it? It says on various places that it did need to be done that way.

·
Registered
1,862 Posts
nice!

·
Registered
214 Posts
SiJ2000 said:

We really want it done as long as it is not too much of a faff or too expensive. Would also like to get the glossy dash changed from black to White to fit the car.

1 - 20 of 37 Posts