Up Owners Club banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
129 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi forum!
Wanted to break the all-white of the car with some stripes. Tried to keep it as stylish as i could. Designed the vinyl myself, and had Henrik from Stickers.dk cut it for me. He did an excellent job!

Pics:

If the shots of the rear looks a bit odd, it's because they are photoshopped a bit! Made a miscalculation that my number plate would hide the stripe and left that spot blank! Obviously iy didn't
Now I'm waiting for the last vinyl stripe to arrive, so that i can cover it up! Silly me..

Best regards!

·
Registered
1,635 Posts
The yellow tint wasn't standard on the car. They were added along with the dark tints in the rear lights. I like it, makes it unique. Quite fancy the dark film on my rear lights

·
Registered
129 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks Bugbabe!

Actually the yellow headlight film is technically forbidden by Danish law, but I don't think I'll get in trouble as yellow lighting is legal

·
Registered
467 Posts
I like Your modifications RasmusTJ! Nice job :)
I'm considering to buy extra rear lights to wrap them in tinted film and all bulbs change to LED. The original lights I will leave for yearly technical inspection, because no tinting is allowed, only if E standard mark is not set on lights.

·
Registered
42 Posts
Where did you get the rear lights from? or are they theoriginalswith film on? I'm looking for a a set like that for my Up!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts