Up Owners Club banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
When I am using iPhone via bluetooth connection through the maps and more, the recipient says there is huge background noise like a radio and can hardly hear me....

·
Registered
198 Posts
Hi

I have that problem with 1 recipient only. I use a Samsung S3
Every time I call, I get the comment, but nobody else comments, they also say it is like a radio in the background.

·
Registered
1,635 Posts
I have only tried the connection iPhone to iPhone, but have had no problems

·
Registered
1,862 Posts
Have you tried rebooting your phone and trying again? also, are you charging it at the same time? if so, try it without the charger too...

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Hi, Im not charging phone at the same time...when you say re-boot, do you mean to take away all the iPhone recognition from Maps and More and start with pairing all over again?

·
Registered
1,635 Posts
Pip Martin said:
How do you do that?
I meant by having my iPhone connected to the m&m Bluetooth and answering a call from another iPhone.

With this configuration I have experienced no problems, actually the calls have been very clear and loud

·
Registered
1,862 Posts
Sorry, I mean to just reboot the phone, I think on iphone you hold down the power button at the top til it says power off then slide to power off!

Can anyone help with that, I'm a blackberry man! I just saw someone do it once!

:)

·
Registered
1,635 Posts
SiJ2000 said:
Sorry, I mean to just reboot the phone, I think on iphone you hold down the power button at the top til it says power off then slide to power off!

Can anyone help with that, I'm a blackberry man! I just saw someone do it once!

Yes Mr Blackberry Man, that is correct

·
Registered
1,862 Posts

1 - 11 of 11 Posts