Up Owners Club banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
217 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So here is the first proper picture to the forums of my new Up!

I've had it since last week (was on holiday though immediately so the car had to stay for like 5 days at a secured car park
)

So far done now 500 miles and I'm loving it! It packs a punch and has no problems in staying at good speeds on the motorways which has been a good surprise. It loves to drive both in the city and bigger roads which in this sized car is in my head the mathematic miracle. The cruise control is well worth it and even the parking sensors give that extra sense of security while parking so that you can never bump into anything at the back. The extra sound system is pretty much amazing. Could almost think i have some extra subwoofers in the trunk

The color and interior in my mind was spot on. I've seen other colors and I would not change this one.

As told in the other thread unfortunately the dealers had forgotten to add the Maps & More to the order as promised and they are now ordering another one for me with M&M and complimentary Winter Pack. For the new order time I will be using this one and then get another brand new 62-plate
Very decently done by the dealer in a situation where they have made a wrong order. No leaks or weird sounds spotted, everything working as it should *knock on wood*. Mileage has been around 55-60mpg very mixed driving (even by counting the old fashioned way). Twice as much as my old car! I will post more pictures when I have them and of course of the next newcomer in around 3 months time!

Specs: 60bhp BMT Move Up! in black with sensor pack + sound pack. More to come in next car

edit: More pictures added.

Edited by: ZillUp

·
Premium Member
1,179 Posts
looking great! and the view behind is awesome too! great of your dealer to be great and ordering you a new one with more than you asked for considering, but then like you say, they made the mistake!

·
Registered
48 Posts
Ditto all what you say there Zillup...our up is a black BMT without some of your extras....we've taken on welsh mountains and Derbyshire dales and a coast tour and the up is such a surprising car having plenty of go really quiet toboot ..... When you get your replacement with the Maps & More you will see what amazing mpg the BMT version returns

Happy motoring

·
Registered
217 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
It was a nice night for a drive so I decided to snap a few shots when we stopped over.

So more pictures added to the original post!

Sorry about the quality as it was with only a mobile phone and quite dark. But haven't seen anyone yet posting pictures of the different dash elements night time

·
Registered
167 Posts
Those new gauges light up quite nicely.

On another note, what is that button switch on the top left corner of the centre console?Edited by: GPVG26

·
Registered
1,862 Posts
If you mean on the picture above, and I'm looking where you are saying, it is the override switch for the auto engine stop for the BMT.

·
Registered
217 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
SiJ2000 said:
If you mean on the picture above, and I'm looking where you are saying, it is the override switch for the auto engine stop for the BMT.

Exactly what he said. You can switch off the start/stop BMT technology from that button.

·
Registered
1,862 Posts
Love the white ring around the dials... If that's what everyone is making a fuss about, I don't get it... Looks awesome :)

·
Registered
386 Posts
SiJ2000 said:
Love the white ring around the dials... If that's what everyone is making a fuss about, I don't get it... Looks awesome :)

+1

I like this new layout too, it's a better match with the radio like this

Edited by: GunSpeed

·
Registered
1,862 Posts
Yeah... I think so too...

I hope mine comes like that!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts