Up Owners Club banner
41 - 60 of 71 Posts

Registered
I've been looking at your bonnet struts , keep putting it in the basket then I get sidetracked
Hah! not the only one! A sudden need to get a TRV from screwfix, for example, was what threw me, and now my pocket money is gone....

Reactions: kevin.717171

Registered
Sadly, I have about 15 wish list items, mostly DIY related, so pointless* bonnet struts will be delayed...

*according to my CEO/CFO wife (I am a mere CTO and butler).

Registered
You'll get your pocket money trimmed if you are not careful.

Come to think of it, send me 拢5, and your wife will never hear about our little laugh, and all will be well....

Registered
Send only 拢5, and it'll stop a note being slipped under your door to Mrs kevin.717171....

Registered
My blackmail rate does not go down, it stays ahead of inflation, so let's say 拢20 for me not to mention your next expense....

Registered
My blackmail rate does not go down, it stays ahead of inflation, so let's say 拢20 for me not to mention your next expense....
It is her 50th birthday today ,
Looks good, makes it look "finished"

Did you order yours from VW? Does the Part number V1S0 863 831 A come with the clips or are they different?
Hi , yes that's the part number , yes VW but needed to order in and yes came with clips however they do say doesn't fit preface lifted , but it does , you just take out the 2 outer clips . Holds well with 5 clips more than enough . 馃憤馃殫

Registered
It is her 50th birthday today ,
Hi , yes that's the part number , yes VW but needed to order in and yes came with clips however they do say doesn't fit preface lifted , but it does , you just take out the 2 outer clips . Holds well with 5 clips more than enough . 馃憤馃殫
Thanks! I'll get mine ordered today, mine is the facelift so shouldn't have to alter anything.

41 - 60 of 71 Posts