Up Owners Club banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
95 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Cheap and tacky but who else looks in my boot?
I picked up a stick on motion sensor light for £4 and stuck it in the boot today

Good enough to shed enough light in there for what I need

·
Registered
851 Posts
Actually, for the price it looks more than ok. What retailer did you get it from? Have you got an item number? I bought a little light ages ago that you have to switch on and off manually. However, i forgot to turn it off one time and now it's game over. So, a motion sensored light would be ideal for me.

·
Registered
12 Posts
I bought a pack of 3 of these yesterday with the same idea. £3.99 on eBay. Item number 360524570005 if you want to look. How have you attached them to the car Duffstar?

·
Registered
296 Posts
Yep - also found a stick it on LED light for less than £4.00 in supermarket. Quick dab on it an lo and behold 'light' No wires to feed through - and cheap to run.

·
Registered
95 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
LA104, the light has a peal off sticky back to it. I tried with the underside of the parcel shelf first but ended up having to use the wheel arch for the clean flat surface. It stuck straight away and has been holding since yesterday quite firmly. Is that a pack of 3 you've bought or is it a cleverly worded 3x LED light...

·
Registered
12 Posts
Thanks for that. Yep I've re read it it's one with 3 LED's It was early when I bought it. Still better than having no light at all.

·
Registered
252 Posts
Two ordered from Amazon. Thanks for the tip.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts