Up Owners Club banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
732 Posts
Nice ! Presumably a Series 1 High Up ? Which model specifically ?
Welcome to the Forum, the car looks pristine.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Nice ! Presumably a Series 1 High Up ? Which model specifically ?
Welcome to the Forum, the car looks pristine.
Good eye you've got there! Nothing too special, it's just the 1.0 75PS, 3d :giggle: I wanted something little for city commuting and so far it's perfect.
Thanks so much!

·
Registered
732 Posts
The Maps & More, and the driving lights gave it away....
My Mrs had a 64 plate Black one, but 5 door a few years ago, great little car, she now has a late model Tsi

Attachments

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
The Maps & More, and the driving lights gave it away....
My Mrs had a 64 plate Black one, but 5 door a few years ago, great little car, she now has a late model Tsi
This is my first VW (and in fact first car that isn't 15+ years old!) so not too familiar with all the subtleties, this forum is already making me jealous of all the newer models though!
Mine is a 65 plate (Jan 2016 though apparently), so very similar! I'm glad your wife enjoyed hers!

·
Registered
732 Posts
You can maybe tell we like Up's in our family, I had a red 15 plate High Up 75 bhp, then a 67 plate Tsi, now have a Gti..
Our daughter had a Club Up 75hp, now also has a Gti.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,427 Posts
hi and welcome to the club! and agreed, im not too keen on those seats either, black would look much better!

·
Registered
458 Posts
You can maybe tell we like Up's in our family, I had a red 15 plate High Up 75 bhp, then a 67 plate Tsi, now have a Gti..
Our daughter had a Club Up 75hp, now also has a Gti.
Blimey 911, you could start your own owners club 😎 HaHa

·
Registered
458 Posts
Alex
Welcome to the forum, nice car, and you'll get use to the trim, better than black which makes the hole cabin a bit somber IMHO 😏 First thing I did was Scotch Guard it as it marks easily 🤦‍♂️

·
Registered
54 Posts
Lovely car I have the same but with the black grey seats. Again not sure on your seats ? Definitely stand out :D

1 - 11 of 11 Posts