Up Owners Club banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Earlier today I caught the front end on a verge when I pulled over to let someone pass, but the little bit of black plastic that sticks down under the front bumper and runs the full width has snapped off. I have secured it for now with a lot of glue but I want a new one. Anyone know where I can source one of these without paying what I expect is something ridiculous from a VW main dealer, I can fit it myself so just need the part.

·
Super Moderator
1,495 Posts
adam01430 said:
Earlier today I caught the front end on a verge when I pulled over to let someone pass, but the little bit of black plastic that sticks down under the front bumper and runs the full width has snapped off. I have secured it for now with a lot of glue but I want a new one. Anyone know where I can source one of these without paying what I expect is something ridiculous from a VW main dealer, I can fit it myself so just need the part.
It won't be that expensive, and you wont find it anywhere else apart from the VW main dealer.

·
Registered
171 Posts
<div ="msg">

Came across this breakers network yesterday - dunno whether they'll have a second-hand whatever it's called.

<mytubeelement =""bundle":"label_delimitor":":","percentage":"%","smart_buffer":"Smart Buffer","start_playing_when_buffered":"Start playing when buffered","":"","desktop_notification":"Desktop Notification","continuation_on_next_line":"-","loop":"Loop","only_notify":"Only Notify","estimated_time":"Estimated Time","global_preferences":"Global Preferences","no_notification_suped_on_your_browser":"No notification style suped on your browser version","video_buffered":"Video Buffered","buffered":"Buffered","hyphen":"-","buffered_message":"The video has been buffered as requested and is ready to play.","not_suped":"Not Suped","on":"On","off":"Off","click_to_enable_for__site":"Click to enable for site","desktop_notification_denied":"You have denied permission for desktop notification for site","notification_status_delimitor":";","error":"Error","adblock_interferance_message":"Adblock or similar extension is known to interfere with SmartVideo. Please add to adblock whitelist.","calculating":"Calculating","waiting":"Waiting","will_start_buffering_when_initialized":"Will start buffering when initialized","will_start_playing_when_initialized":"Will start playing when initialized","completed":"Completed","buffering_stalled":"Buffering is stalled. Will stop.","stopped":"Stopped","hr":"Hr","min":"Min","sec":"Sec","any_moment":"Any Moment","popup_donate_to":"Donate to","extension_id":null,"prefs":"desktopNotification":true,"Notification":true,"logLevel":0,"enable":true,"loop":false,"hidePopup":true,"autoPlay":false,"autoBuffer":true,"autoPlayOnBuffer":true,"autoPlayOnBufferPercentage":42,"autoPlayOnSmartBuffer":true,"quality":"large","fshd":false,"onlyNotification":true,"enableFullScreen":true,"saveBandwidth":true,"hideAnnotations":false,"turnOffPagedBuffering":true" ="preferencesUpdated" id="myTubeRelayElementToPage"></mytubeelement><mytubeelement =""loadBundle":true" ="relayPrefs" id="myTubeRelayElementToTab"></mytubeelement>

1 - 3 of 3 Posts