Up Owners Club banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
216 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi folks ordered a new one in August, has anyone had an update around that order date?
I got a rather Vague answer when I asked, it was due to be built last week and hasn't been.
be nice if there's others who have heard something else compared to me

·
Registered
122 Posts
Not a GTI but I ordered an e-up in the first week of August. It sat waiting for SC chips for a while but I've just been told that it is now fully complete (got a chassis number) and is on it's way. Expected to be delivered to me by the end of the month.

·
Registered
216 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Not a GTI but I ordered an e-up in the first week of August. It sat waiting for SC chips for a while but I've just been told that it is now fully complete (got a chassis number) and is on it's way. Expected to be delivered to me by the end of the month.
Nice one, The E-up sounds a great set of wheels

Reactions: uppy

·
Registered
122 Posts
Cheers.

My dealer said that the car only gets it's chassis (VIN) number once the SC chips are fitted so you could ask if yours has that and if so it should be less than 4 weeks before you get it. They said they are fast-tracking the transportation for the cars that had been sat waiting.

I also know that VW chat can be helpful for updates if you have an order number although I didn't bother trying that (I'm in no real rush). Good luck!

·
Registered
216 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Cheers.

My dealer said that the car only gets it's chassis (VIN) number once the SC chips are fitted so you could ask if yours has that and if so it should be less than 4 weeks before you get it. They said they are fast-tracking the transportation for the cars that had been sat waiting.

I also know that VW chat can be helpful for updates if you have an order number although I didn't bother trying that (I'm in no real rush). Good luck!
Thanks Uppy :cool:

1 - 5 of 5 Posts