Up Owners Club banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
705 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've just been advised that the light blue High up! I ordered on 12/04/2012 has been given a Build Week 25 date. At the moment this means sometime in late June, apparently, with delivery in early July.

Nick

·
Registered
956 Posts
Hi Nick,

Build week 25 is week commencing 18 June. VW say delivery is usually around 3-4 weeks after that so you're probably looking at mid to late July.

Good colour choice too, although I'm biased because that's what I've ordered

·
Registered
142 Posts
Collas said:
I've just been advised that the light blue High up! I ordered on 12/04/2012 has been given a Build Week 25 date. At the moment this means sometime in late June, apparently, with delivery in early July.

Nick
In that case I might have jumped the queue a little as I order my high up! on 25/04/12 and have only this week been allocoated build week 25.
But as I have purchased my car from a certain dealer in the Leeds area it could be week 26 or 27 (as clowesa well knows!)

·
Registered
956 Posts
idletony said:
Collas said:

Nick
In that case I might have jumped the queue a little as I order my high up! on 25/04/12 and have only this week been allocoated build week 25.
But as I have purchased my car from a certain dealer in the Leeds area it could be week 26 or 27 (as clowesa well knows!)

Certainly do, although I'll keep everything crossed that yours goes according to plan. If you do have any issues over contact (or lack of should I say), Chris Otter's the Brand Manager at Leeds and he's the one getting things sorted for me. Really nice guy and very very helpful

·
Registered
142 Posts
Many thanks for the info clowesa, I did have to ring them
Friday as looking at my amended order (I added the full size spare a week
after) recently I noticed they had charged me for something they had originally
included free. My sales manger was on holiday, but the General Manager (sorry
forgot the name already) sorted it without any fuss. Again he was very helpful,it looks like the senior managers are more on the ball at this dealership?<?: prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:eek:ffice:eek:ffice" />

Edited by: idletony

1 - 6 of 6 Posts