Up Owners Club banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys'n gals

According to my dealer, my Up! should be build in this week that we are in now.. Here in Denmark we can't see build / delivery details on the web at VW's homepage like you can over the pond

So my question is... How far are your builds / deliveries if you are a week 46 ?! the wait is killing me, and I hope that my car maybe will be shipped the same time as yours, although its not going to England

·
Registered
47 Posts
I don't know if this helps but my 'Move Up! + 5 door in light blue is also a week 46 build and I tracked it as 'In transit' from Thursday of that week (15th Nov) But I live in Southern England....you are a bit nearer the north pole, so it might take a little longer:)

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
heheh, true.. its getting cold up here now, minus 2 degrees the other morning :-/ but then I cross my fingers that mine is on the "road" as well then
Theese last days seems the longest
sigh....

·
Registered
1,438 Posts
It really is worth the wait, I've had mine a week now and I love it, it's just perfect. Just think about how long your had to wait already!

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Dealer just phoned yesterday, and guaranteed that he can have it ready for me next week! fingers crossed that he keeps his promise! Not long now!

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Just one more day, and I will pick up "Uppo" as my girlfriend has named it
Can't wait to get my hands on it, and drive drive drive! pictures will follow in gallery as soon as modding begins and the weather allows it

·
Registered
47 Posts
My dealeralso phoned yesterday to say my 5 door, light blue 'Move Up' (Wk 46 build) should be ready for collection on Wednesday 12th......with the added bonus that the registration is almost the same as my surname.....can't believe it.I will look forward to your pics on the gallery and will try and post mine also if I can work out how to do it! It seems 5 door light blueversions are a rare breed unless anyone else knows different?
P.S. The 'tracker' on the VW website still shows it as being in transit. WhenI asked the dealer about this he said it was only a basic record and that come next year (Feb I think) VW will be bringing in a really accurate version so buyers will know 'exactly' where their order is.

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Hahah, thats awesome to hear! Here in Denmark we only get two letters and then five numbers, so I can hope that my reg. number is close to my birthday then
Uhm. in DK i've only seen 3 light blues.. One of them was a 5 door, so the colour is pretty rare.. I like it, and the darkish grey as well

Yeah, I envy your tracker thingy, we don't get that luxury here.. Maybe in the future, we have to phone / e-mail our dealer and ask for status all the time

1 - 8 of 8 Posts