Up Owners Club banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What does this mean? I was told build week 18, when ordered on 30 March 2012. Does it mean 18 weeks from the order date or something else?! Cheers! Marc

·
Registered
655 Posts
It means the 18th week of the year...so that is easy to work out if you just do the research

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thats so bloody exciting, I thought I had to wait 18 weeks at first! Thanks for your help :)

·
Registered
655 Posts
Haha bless you...that is how long it feels I've waited!!!!

·
Premium Member
1,179 Posts
i rang my dealer today and he wouldnt even give me an estimate build date, he said it was "best to wait until its a confirmed build week" i guess he is right, but im impatient!

·
Registered
143 Posts
Willowaz

If you ask him for the commission number I believe that you can ring vw and ask them.

failing that, explain to your dealer that you understand that the build week is an estimate and subject to change, and could be a week or two earlier or later. On that basis you would like to know as your car is likely to be delivered 3/4 weeks later.

·
Registered
655 Posts
Your impatient!!! Try waiting since January
Luckily I know now that mine is built and soon it my drive!

·
Premium Member
1,179 Posts
haha thanks guys!! mark... if im this impatient now, can you imagine how ill be when ive waited as long as you!? youll all be telling me to go away

·
Registered
655 Posts
Haha no never, we will just be showing lots of nice pics of our cars instead!!!!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts