Up Owners Club banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
315 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Is it literally the number of weeks from the start of the year?

Which week are we in now?

·
Registered
119 Posts
18 ours just left the factory yesterday :)

·
Registered
315 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Ta

·
Registered
956 Posts
LindaW said:
Built week 22 so not long now. Red Take up with comfort pack and maps and more

Mine's build week 20 & estimated delivery is early/mid June so you should hopefully have yours by end of June, maybe earlier if you're really lucky.

·
Premium Member
1,179 Posts
we are currently week 19, build week 20 starts 14th may! :)

·
Premium Member
1,179 Posts
nope, next week is definatly week 20, count it in a calender.... this week is only 19, sorry to be the bearer of slightly bad news...

·
Premium Member
1,179 Posts
i know it sucks waiting, but you, me and clowesa are all in the same boat... as in we all ordered the same week and have the same build week of week 20. we'll get thru it :) just think we're over half way thru the wait now!

I'm being a typical girl and shopping lots to distract me from the fact I'm waiting for my up!

Edited by: willowaz

·
Registered
423 Posts
Just had a word with my dealer. He says week AFTER next is 20. Did tell me mine is status code 20, which means it will definitely be built then. If your order is status code 10 then your build week can be moved about at the whim of the factory....earlier if you're lucky, later if you're not....until it moves to status 20. He still reckons early June for mine.

·
Registered
198 Posts
whassup said:
Just had a word with my dealer. He says week AFTER next is 20. Did tell me mine is status code 20, which means it will definitely be built then. If your order is status code 10 then your build week can be moved about at the whim of the factory....earlier if you're lucky, later if you're not....until it moves to status 20. He still reckons early June for mine.

Hi, this week is week 19
Week 20 is 14/May-18/May

·
Registered
956 Posts
willowaz said:
i know it sucks waiting, but you, me and clowesa are all in the same boat... as in we all ordered the same week and have the same build week of week 20. we'll get thru it :) just think we're over half way thru the wait now!

I'm being a typical girl and shopping lots to distract me from the fact I'm waiting for my up!

Me too, although I seem to be shopping more for my currently non existent up! than I am for myself. Ordered the M&M case from Paul & just ordered a brushed aluminium tax disc holder with swarovski crystals. Costing me £26+ and I don't even have to pay car tax on my up!

Also considering the stainless steel up! door sills that someone found on eBay. I have to stop, I'm getting out of control.

·
Registered
213 Posts
Im loving those sills too ..... Waiting to hear what they are like first before purchasing them though . They do look pretty sexy .

·
Premium Member
1,179 Posts
I'm glad i'm not the only one shopping to distract, I've also started with buying bit for my non existant up too!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts